Sewer Repair College Station
& Trenchless Sewer Repair
When it comes to Sewer problems, we are the experts!
It’s important to understand your choices for residential sewer pipe repair. Everything that goes down the drain in your home flows to either the sewer main or your septic field. Your sewer pipe can be 6 to 15 ft below ground. Over the years, your pipes may have been subject to infiltration by roots and water. Settling pipes can become broken, separated, and possibly collapsed resulting in slow drains, unhealthy sewer backups, or even a saturated low spot in your lawn.
This system can provide residential sewer repair without digging up your lawn. The benefits of a no dig alternative include:
- Little to no disruption to your daily routine
- Eliminates the need for disruptive and time-consuming excavation
- Repairs can be made any time of year, even under frozen ground
The PipePatch system is installed internally and repairs pipes damaged due to corrosion, cracks, joint separations, and root and water infiltration regardless of the pipe age or material. This is a permanent solution that provides:
- Permanent repair that is stronger than the original pipe and is not affected by household oils or chemicals
- No toxic fumes in your home – PipePatch is odorless and safe for indoor use
- Creates a structural repair
Experience the benefits of the trenchless sewer repair technology for your home sewer problem by calling us today!
We want to meet your needs when supplying sewer repair in College Station.
Keeping your drains and sewer lines can conserve you from significant issues and disbursement later on.